UAHS BioCommunications and the Office of Public Affairs have produced a set of up-to-date, attractive fact sheets to provide at-a-glance information about UAHS, its colleges and hospitals and the University of Arizona Cancer Center. These can be previewed at the links below.
If you would like to have color copies of these fact sheets, please download the pdf and provide to Copy Technology Services (CTS) at the Arizona Health Sciences Library. They will gladly provide you an estimate of cost based on quantity desired.
» University of Arizona Health Sciences Fact Sheets
» Colleges Fact Sheets
- UA College of Medicine – Tucson
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix
- UA College of Nursing
- UA College of Pharmacy
- UA Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
» Centers Fact Sheets
- Arizona Cancer Center
- Arizona Center on Aging
- Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center (AEMRC)
- Valley Fever Center for Excellence