Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 7:45am to 12:00pm
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease; Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Chest-Compression-Only CPR, Gordon A. Ewy, MD
- What We’re Learning about Women, Lorraine Mackstaller, MD
- Different Strokes for Different Folks, Leslie Ritter, PhD, RN
- Arrhythmias: Symptoms & Treatments, Peter Ott, MD
- Opening Blocked Arteries, Karl B. Kern, MD
To register online, please visit www.heart.arizona.edu.
$15 registration includes refreshments, continental breakfast and information materials.
The UA College of Pharmacy students will provide health screenings for blood pressure, diabetes and asthma, plus “brown bag” prescription consults – bring in your medications.
Check-in begins at 7:45 a.m. and program begins at 9 a.m.
Free parking is available in UMC’s Visitors Garage.
For more information, please call (520) 626-2901 or (800) 665-2328, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.