Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Saturday, November 12, 2011
9 a.m. – Noon
UA College of Public Health
Drachman Hall, Room A114
Free admission, breakfast buffet and parking!
Get answers to common questions parents ask about infant immunizations, the HPV vaccine and more on Saturday, Nov. 12th at the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health. Medical Doctors and Epidemiologists from the college will participate in a panel discussion to answer your questions about vaccine safety and common misconceptions.
Topics and Speakers
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Katherine M. Hiller, MD, Associate Professor, Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center, University of Arizona
- How Vaccines Work - Kacey Ernst, PhD, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology
- HPV Vaccination: What Every Parent Should Know - Francisco Garcia, MD, Director of the Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- Autism Risk Factors - Sydney Pettygrove, PhD, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology
- Vaccine Exemptions: Trends and Risks - Elizabeth Jacobs, PhD, Associate Professor of Epidemiology
- Where Can I Get Vaccinated? - Mary Stebbins, MS, RN, special projects coordinator, Vaccine Preventable Disease Program, Pima County Health Department.
Directions: TheUniversity of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, Drachman Hall, Room A114, 1295 N Martin Ave., Tucson, AZ 85721. Parking is free.
COPHY House is sponsored byPartners in Public Health.