The University of Arizona Internal Medicine Student Association is hosting the regional American College of Physicians Journal Club on Tuesday, April 24, 6-8 p.m., in a participatory telecast to be viewable in Tucson and Phoenix.
What: Medical Student Journal Club
Topic: Hepatitis C
When: Tuesday, April 24, 6-8 p.m.
- In Tucson—COM-T, Room 3230
- In Phoenix—COM-P, Room B 402
Directions to the room and parking information will follow once you register.
Who is doing this?
You have A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU- KCOM) to thank for providing leadership for locating the articles and leading the discussion of this topic of active and vigorous clinical debate.
How does it work?
Each program is assigned a relevant Journal Article—see below. Each program will prepare and present their article. Make sure you read all of the other articles as well as your own, so you can actively participate.
Visit this link to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TWW7P67
You can attend in Tucson or in Phoenix—there is a teleconference link!
See you there!!!
- Ion-3 Trial (2014) - http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1402355
- Valence Trial (2014) - http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1316145
- Therapy for Hepatitis C Virus–Related Cryoglobulinemic Vasculitis (2013) - http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMra1208642 (or via PDF)
- Hepatitis C in Injection-Drug Users - A Hidden Danger of the Opioid Epidemic (2018) - http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1716871 (or via PDF)
University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson, Room 3230
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85724
University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, Room B 402
550 E. Van Buren Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004