UA Student Union Memorial Center, Sabino Room
Friday, March 30, 2018 | Noon‐1 p.m.
Lunch will be served
Please RSVP to Cindy Cowen at email@example.com
Participating Panelists Include:
- Jennifer K. Barton, PhD, Director, BIO5 Institute; Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Optical Sciences, Agricultural‐Biosystems Engineering
- Andrew S. Kraft, MD, Director, UA Cancer Center; Professor, Medicine; Senior Associate Dean for Translational Research, UA College of Medicine – Tucson; Associate Vice President for Oncology Programs, UA Health Sciences; The Sydney E. Salmon Endowed Chair, University of Arizona
- Cindy Miranti, PhD, Professor, Cellular & Molecular Medicine
- Janet Roveda, PhD, Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Jerzy Rozenblit, PhD, Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Surgery
- Montaser Shaheen, MD, Associate Professor, Medicine, Division of Hematology & Oncology; Member, UA Skin Cancer Institute and UA Cancer Center
- Jeong‐Yeol Yoon, PhD, Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Agricultural‐Biosystems Engineering, BIO5 Institute, Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Frederic Zenhausern, PhD, Director, Center for Applied NanoBioscience and Medicine; Professor, Radiation Oncology, Biomedical Engineering
University of Arizona Student Union Memorial Center, Sabino Room
1303 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85719