The Sleep Medicine Lecture Series is brought to you by the UA Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine and the UA Health Sciences Center for Sleep and Circadian Sciences:
“SLEEP 2019 Poster/Oral Presentations”
- Sarah Berryhill | Senior Research Specialist, UA Health Sciences Center for Sleep & Circadian Sciences
“Cloud-Based Evaluation of Wearable –Derived Sleep Data in Insomnia Trials”
- Tricia Haynes, PhD | Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Psychology and Public Health, University of Arizona
- Andrew Tubbs | MD/PhD Candidate, UA College of Medicine – Tucson
“Sleep Timing and the Prevalence of Suicidal Ideation in a Community Sample”
- Salma Patel, MD | Assistant Professor of Medicine, UA Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
“Health Benefits to Peer Participating in a Mentoring program for Treatment Adherence in Patients with Sleep Apnea”
- Natalie S. Dailey, PhD | Postdoctoral Research Associate II, Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) Lab, UA Department of Psychiatry
“Disrupted Thalamocortical Connectivity following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury”
- Brieann Satterfield, PhD | Postdoctoral Research Associate I, Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) Lab, UA Department of Psychiatry
“Baseline GABA Levels Predict Time-on-Task Performance During Sleep Deprivation”
- W.D. Scott Killgore, PhD | Professor of Medical Imaging, Psychiatry and Psychology, UA College of Medicine – Tucson; Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) Lab, UA Department of Psychiatry
“Morning Blue Light Exposure Improves Sleep and Fear Extinction Recall in PTSD”
This special preview of University of Arizona presenters at the annual meeting, June 8-12, of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Sleep Research Society in San Antonio, Texas, occurs on Friday, May 24, and Friday, May 31. View the Sleep 2019 final program here.
Friday, May 31, 2019
8 - 10 a.m.
UAHS Room 3230
Light refreshments will be served.
To request any disability-related accommodations for this event please contact the event coordinator at least three business days prior to the event.
Contact: Brenda Lambert, email@example.com or (520) 626-8309
Flyer for this event (please view, post and share with colleagues):
University of Arizona College of Medicine, Rm. 3230
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85724
(Take COM Lobby elevators to 3rd floor, turn right, go through glass doors, follow signs)